Profile | Message | Archives | Links

Read
TOTALLY LOVE COLOURSY
Currently ♥-ing Myself[; i♥Everyone around Me
i♥Purple!
i♥YtDrama
i♥Candies
i♥Honeydewsss
ClickClick People



Wednesday, August 26, 2009
22:14



I feel like blogging,
i feel like just typing
everything out.
But, I cant
It just feels that everything had gone wrong
It just feels that I had done everything wrong
I just feel like sleeping forever and ever~
I dont know
wht i am feeling
I dont know wht to do
I dont know whether to trust
And I dont know if
its just me thinking too much
I found out that I cant trust
I cant think properly
I am biased.
就用微笑伪装,就算心底多痛 多弱 多想放声大哭,都把一切锁在心里
我不想让人看到我害怕的一面,不管是谁..
我不想让人知道我在想什么,有时候,一个人的世界对我来说更加美好
但我渐渐发现在你面前我不需要去特别的装作自己很开心或什么
我发现在你面前我很自在..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ppl say thy dont like u and u suck
bt, i dont give a damn.
i asked 'why'

bt didnt bothered to rmb wht is th reason thy gave.