Profile | Message | Archives | Links

Read
TOTALLY LOVE COLOURSY
Currently ♥-ing Myself[; i♥Everyone around Me
i♥Purple!
i♥YtDrama
i♥Candies
i♥Honeydewsss
ClickClick People



Monday, March 15, 2010
We maybe very different on th outside, But inside, we are really similar, I know, deep in my heart. 00:45


GOODBYE. scroll through our chat list, its soo long, my comp lagged.
I read a few sentences but I cant read on anymore.
You attitude, your way, your everything, it changed.
Did it change over time and I dint notice?
Cause to me, it changed overnight.
Thinking back, it may have started since then..
Did u try to hint me but I dint catch anything
Or you just dint wan me to knw, till its finalized

Th pain is getting to me, I want to just push it away.
I wan to. I dont wana pretend.
But i dont want to fall. I know its over, GOODbye, my love.

bye , i am not gona regret.